Account Manager, Energy
Radicle is a leading provider of cleantech software and corporate sustainability consulting. We help protect the environment by providing consulting services and creating software and services to measure, track, monitor, and report on emissions.
As the Radicle Account Manager, you are a technical expert on Radicle’s services and solutions. You will help your clients learn how to convert environmental regulations into profitable projects.
Primary Job Components
Reporting to the Director of Carbon Credits and Advisory Services, a successful candidate is an experienced B2B account manager. You will be responsible for creating, qualifying, and developing sales opportunities within existing accounts, specifically in the oil & gas industry. The successful candidate is a collaborative team player, self-directed and target-driven person who shares our commitment to our company values.
- Generate and optimize inbound lead generation through existing customer relationships
- Ensure a steady stream of opportunity creation within your account base
- Present weekly forecasts to leadership
- Work as a liaison between Project Development (PD) and your account base supporting emission reduction projects
- Lead strategic account management, building relationships from the C-suite to the field staff while navigating complex multi-stakeholder relationships
- Learn a comprehensive understanding of Radicle’s services/products and associated customer journey
- Lead technical presentations and educate potential customers on Radicle process and complementary solutions
- Work closely with internal teams to develop solution packages that meet client needs and ensure a high quality of deliver
- Update the CRM with complete, accurate, and current information, including customer contacts and deal progress notes
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You have a strong passion for delivering for customers
- You are ambitious and highly motivated
- You view failures as a growth opportunity
- You value making your accounts successful
- You can communicate complex technological and regulatory concepts to a range of audiences
- You are passionate about clean technology and environmental issues
Experience, Skills and Characteristics
- Post-Secondary Education is considered an asset
- 6+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in environmental services or the energy industry
YOU + RADICLE
Radicle is a team driving planet-positive change through a combination of technology and people. Being part of that energy involves working across fast-paced and growing teams with your avant-garde and forward thinking.
We value both EQ and IQ. Our culture embraces both emotional and intellectual intelligence. Psychological safety is a necessity if we are to reach our ambitious goals. To support this roadmap, we have partnered with CultureSmith, which gives us the tools we need and continued education to ensure leaders stay leaders and teams stay teams.
We invest in our people. We strive to give you a place to grow and thrive outside of your comfort zones, with a team that empowers and supports you every step of the way.
No one is an island. You will be expected to collaborate with your peers both internally and externally to your business unit and given freedoms to express solutions creatively.
We believe growth is a journey. We celebrate failures as learning experiences. Our goal is to course-correct early and often – that's one way we'll know we're on the right path.
Email your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.