Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success Associate is integral to the delivery of Radicle’s Climate Smart program. The Climate Smart program offers a unique combination of training, certification, and software to enable organizations to measure and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions while strengthening their business at the same time. The Customer Success Associate’s primary responsibility is to manage a portfolio of clients participating in the Climate Smart program and support them through the various stages to ensure they are successful in measuring their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, developing plans for GHG reduction, and ultimately achieving certification.
Candidates are preferably based in Vancouver, BC or Austin, TX. Calgary, AB will also be considered.
In this role you will collaborate with other staff members to continue to improve upon the overall business process, the experience of partners and business clients, and the effectiveness, efficiency, and coordination of the delivery of Climate Smart’s Program and associated certifications.
Primary Job Components
- Own overall relationship and account management of assigned clients, which includes on-boarding, implementation, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction all the way through Certification
- Manage onboarding of clients post sales including accurate account set-up and invoicing
- Upsell and cross-sell applicable products and add-ons within the Radicle brand
- Responsible for serving as the voice of the client and articulating roadblocks & potential for product improvement
- Support and execute year-over-year & multi-year subscription renewals
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between stakeholders, ensure deliverables are on time
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain integrity of customer success strategies, processes, and best practices
- Effectively prioritize customer timelines and milestones according to project goals
- Participate in regular team meetings to share best practices and resolve issues pertaining to client retention and related revenue goals
- Work with customers to generate marketing content (case studies, online reviews, references, etc.)
- Contribute to the on-going effectiveness and efficiency of program delivery and certification for clients and Radicle
Experience, Skills and Characteristics
- Post-secondary education in business, or equivalent training and work experience
- 2-3 years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience ideally in a SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize objectives across multiple customer accounts and internal objectives
- Experience with MS Dynamics or SalesForce CRMs is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Open minded, resourceful and a team player
- Strong analytical and communications skill
- Customer service oriented. Possess the ability to handle difficult conversations with clients
- Passionate about emission reductions and climate solutions an asset
YOU + RADICLE
Radicle is a team driving planet-positive change through a combination of technology and people. Being part of that energy typically involves touching base with your team at some point throughout the day in what we call our Daily Standup, which for you might be at the beginning or middle of your day. After that you can mob, pair, or take on an endeavor on your own – it's entirely about how you work best with the challenge you’ve set out to solve. You’ll work with product owners on a delivery team to deliver and demo increments each sprint, and to plan out the next sprint.
EQ vs IQ. Our culture embraces both emotional and intellectual intelligence. In fact, we care more about your EQ. Psychological safety is a necessity if we are to reach our ambitious goals. That’s why we’ve partnered with CultureSmith, which gives us the tools we need and continued education to ensure leaders stay leaders and teams stay teams.
It’s a journey, not a destination. We celebrate failures as learning experiences. Our goal is to course-correct early and often – that's one way we’ll know we’re on the right path.
We invest in our people. Everyone has room to grow personally and professionally, and we try to equip each individual with the resources to continue to learn and grow on their journey. This includes time and budgets for professional development. We strive to give you a safe place to grow and will push you outside of your comfort zones.
No-one is an island. You’ll be called upon by your peers for technical guidance, and since this is a senior position you’ll have experience (and failures) under your belt to help offer sensible advice. You’ll be expected to collaborate with your peers both internally and externally to your business unit, and given freedoms to express solutions creatively.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.