People & Culture Administrator
Radicle is looking for an enthusiastic People & Culture Administrator to join our team! This position will be reporting to the Manager of People & Culture. This role will be accountable for the timely and accurate creation, entry/updating, and maintenance of employee information and coordination of employee benefits. In addition, this position provides critical support in the administration of all People & Culture programs.
Primary Job Components
· Employee Data
- Entering and updating employee data
- Prepare and/or support required reporting
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and confidentiality of employee information
- Ensure system integrity by running regular reports and audits (e.g. work permits)
- Coordinate and test system modifications and enhancements (e.g. amended organization structure changes, new payroll earnings/codes, time reporting and costing, etc.)
- Maintain employee files and ensure information is accurate up to date
- Prepares all offer letters/presentations in accordance with information provided
- Monitor and track all outstanding offer letters to ensure all new hire documentation received and entered on a timely and accurate basis for payroll and benefits purposes
- Provide employees with information regarding benefit eligibility and assist in guiding them through the enrollment process
- Assist with the onboarding process for all new hires e.g., conducting first day orientation, onboarding coordination/communication with leaders etc
- May directly support recruitment activities as required (e.g., review resumes, coordinate prescreens, schedule interviews, maintain job postings on website and social media sites, etc.)
· Employee Services
- Maintain, regularly review and update People & Culture related information on intranet & external websites/social media
- Respond to and support employee inquiries regarding HR programs, policies, procedures, etc.
- Escalate issues, questions for resolution using the appropriate channels
- Assist with coordinating employee education seminars regarding benefits
· General Support
Provide support/assistance with wide variety of projects including but not limited to:
- Researching, developing, maintaining and updating employee forms, tools, procedures, etc. (e.g. employee handbook, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems
- Draft and distribute various letters, mail merges, and memos (offer letters, employment confirmations, incentive payments, salary increases, promotions, terminations)
- Design workflow process maps, checklists, etc. for the People & Culture team and/or managers to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of People & Culture programs, processes and practices
- Collect, compile and analyze data to obtain People & Culture metrics and identify areas for improvement
Experience, Skills and Characteristics
- 3+ years of previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant field would be an asset
- Experience with HR software such as HRIS or HRMS
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Excel Spreadsheets, Database, and Word Processing software at an advanced level, especially in creating engaging and dynamic presentations
- Exemplary organizational skills, especially prioritizing projects and managing timelines
- Extreme eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to tactfully handle sensitive issues
- Strong analytical and critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Ability to keep personal information about employees and others confidential
YOU + RADICLE
Radicle is a team driving planet-positive change through a combination of technology and people. Being part of that energy typically involves touching base with your team at some point throughout the day in what we call our Daily Standup, which for you might be at the beginning or middle of your day. After that you can mob, pair, or take on an endeavor on your own – it's entirely about how you work best with the challenge you’ve set out to solve. You’ll work with product owners on a delivery team to deliver and demo increments each sprint, and to plan out the next sprint.
EQ vs IQ. Our culture embraces both emotional and intellectual intelligence. In fact, we care more about your EQ. Psychological safety is a necessity if we are to reach our ambitious goals. That’s why we’ve partnered with CultureSmith, which gives us the tools we need and continued education to ensure leaders stay leaders and teams stay teams.
It’s a journey, not a destination. We celebrate failures as learning experiences. Our goal is to course-correct early and often – that's one way we’ll know we’re on the right path.
We invest in our people. Everyone has room to grow personally and professionally, and we try to equip each individual with the resources to continue to learn and grow on their journey. This includes time and budgets for professional development. We strive to give you a safe place to grow and will push you outside of your comfort zones.
No-one is an island. You’ll be called upon by your peers for technical guidance, and since this is a senior position you’ll have experience (and failures) under your belt to help offer sensible advice. You’ll be expected to collaborate with your peers both internally and externally to your business unit, and given freedoms to express solutions creatively.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.