Product Marketing Lead, Credit Development & Trading
Radicle is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Lead to join it’s award-winning brand and high performing marketing team. They will be responsible for using a combination of marketing and sales automation technologies to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns for our Credit Development and Trading products. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas including digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and marketing automation. This role reports to the Demand Generation & Digital Marketing Manager.
Primary Job Components
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to engage and influence target markets.
- Configure and utilize marketing automation platforms (HubSpot) to optimize our clients’ lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, social media channels and ABM tactics.
- Work closely with Sales, Consulting, & Software teams to understand and launch new products, create content, and deliver high quality leads to help them achieve growth targets
- Manage and convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, webinars, and content offers.
- Work with Events Manager, Content Writer, and Creative Lead to develop world class content that will be promoted through various marketing channels
- Conduct a range of market research activities to better identify target audiences for products and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Manage projects, contractors, vendors, timelines, and all deliverables for product lines.
Radicle is looking for an entrepreneurial and self-motivated professional who thrives on autonomy and ownership over their work. Ideal candidates will bring proven experience within Demand Generation or Product Marketing for a Software-as-a-Service business and be individuals who are adaptable and proactive, team-players, with a passion for climate solutions and results focused. As an ideal candidate, you possess exceptional organizational, communication and collaboration skills. You bring expert level “know-how” in solving complex problems with limited oversight. The coordination of competing priorities and different stakeholders across various projects and initiatives are second nature to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience, specifically working on product marketing campaigns with direct responsibility for program results
- Tech Savvy with experience managing a marketing tech stack (currently using Hubspot, Dynamics, and 6sense)
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including copywriting and salesmanship
- Deep understanding of sales methods and channels through which the products are marketed into
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and production teams to meet customer needs
- Presentation skills and the ability to explain marketing strategies to other teams in the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skill and a passion to understand customer problems and devise solutions to solve them
- Analytical thinking skills - uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities
- Experience managing marketing efforts for SaaS or BaaS products
- Working knowledge of HTML and popular content management systems
- Experience with website analytics tools, and an understanding of how to track goals, report website metrics, and their impact on marketing strategy
- Understands marketing metrics including MQLs, SQLs, CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate performance
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented and independent learner
YOU + RADICLE
Radicle is a team driving planet-positive change through a combination of technology and people. Being part of that energy typically involves touching base with your team at some point throughout the day in what we call our Daily Standup, which for you might be at the beginning or middle of your day. After that you can mob, pair, or take on an endeavor on your own – it's entirely about how you work best with the challenge you’ve set out to solve. You’ll work with product owners on a delivery team to deliver and demo increments each sprint, and to plan out the next sprint.
EQ vs IQ. Our culture embraces both emotional and intellectual intelligence. In fact, we care more about your EQ. Psychological safety is a necessity if we are to reach our ambitious goals. That’s why we’ve partnered with CultureSmith, which gives us the tools we need and continued education to ensure leaders stay leaders and teams stay teams.
It’s a journey, not a destination. We celebrate failures as learning experiences. Our goal is to course-correct early and often – that's one way we’ll know we’re on the right path.
We invest in our people. Everyone has room to grow personally and professionally, and we try to equip each individual with the resources to continue to learn and grow on their journey. This includes time and budgets for professional development. We strive to give you a safe place to grow and will push you outside of your comfort zones.
No-one is an island. You’ll be called upon by your peers for technical guidance, and since this is a senior position you’ll have experience (and failures) under your belt to help offer sensible advice. You’ll be expected to collaborate with your peers both internally and externally to your business unit, and given freedoms to express solutions creatively.
Email your resume to email@example.com with the Job Title in the subject line to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.