Radicle is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer that possesses servant leadership capabilities and has a high degree of talent in both the back-end and front-end application layers. We are excited to welcome this position to join our innovative team developing and improving the processes related to carbon accounting. This position will be reporting to the Director of Software Development or Staff Developer.
Primary Job Components
- Perform sprints to refine the backlog, design, develop, implement, test, debug, integrate, and release functional increments of software using best practices, safe and efficient design patterns, and continuous integration
- Work with your team to help transpose requirements into user stories and assist in the breaking down of stories into functional requirements on the product backlog
- Collaborating with stakeholders, product owners, developers, and end-users to understand problem domains
- Work with peers to solve problems
- Mentor peers and help them reach their potential
- Perform thorough reviews of pull requests
- Address deficiencies and defects discovered in authored code
- Deliver clean code
- Deployments to various environments
- Solving complex problems
- Debug, troubleshoot and remedy complex problems
- Help support processes and outcomes from team retrospective
- Follow development organizations standards and policies
- Pair with teammates to reduce impediments and support continued learning
- Enforce team definition of done
- Helps establish new standards across the team and development organization
Education and Experience
- Previous working experience as a Developer for at least 4+ years
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Advanced experience using debuggers, both backend and client-side
- Knowledge and expertise with at least one backend framework
- Advance experience using RDBMS system
- Experience designing and developing unit tests, automated tests
- Willingness to be constantly learning, sharing your knowledge, and accepting feedback from others
- Knowledge and understanding of SCRUM and agile practices
YOU + RADICLE
Radicle is a team driving planet-positive change through a combination of technology and people. Being part of that energy involves working across fast-paced and growing teams with your avant-garde and forward-thinking.
EQ vs. IQ. Our culture embraces both emotional and intellectual intelligence. In fact, we care more about your EQ. Psychological safety is a necessity if we are to reach our ambitious goals. To support this roadmap, we have partnered with CultureSmith, which gives us the tools we need and continued education to ensure leaders stay leaders and teams stay teams.
We invest in our people. We strive to give you a place to grow and thrive outside of your comfort zones, with a team that empowers and supports you every step of the way.
No one is an island. You'll be called upon by your peers for technical guidance and experience. You will be expected to collaborate with your peers both internally and externally to your business unit and be given freedoms to express solutions creatively. We believe growth is a journey. We celebrate failures as learning experiences. Our goal is to course-correct early and often – that's one way we'll know we're on the right path.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the subject line to apply.