Radicle is now proudly part of BMO.
Training & Advisory Support: Your journey to sustainability.
Learn about the first steps of your emissions reduction journey with Climate Smart. We'll be here to support you every step of the way.
How It Works
Upcoming Training Series
Climate Smart Software
Book a Demo
Climate Smart isn’t just another online course. It’s your future-proof business strategy.
Become a sustainability leader. Develop your reduction plan and design a path to become a sustainable business.
Become a thought leader.
Transform your industry.
Climate Smart is an award-winning training and software program that helps small and medium businesses in every industry create greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories, then devise emissions reduction plans to take action and make change.
Over the course of 4 to 6 months, we will guide you from “How do we start?” to “Wow, we have a solid plan, real data, and support to achieve our carbon reduction goals!”
Measure, reduce, share.
Session 1: How to measure your current impact.
- GHG 101. Learn the basics about greenhouse gas emissions.
- Calculate a baseline. What is your carbon footprint right now?
- Map your emissions. Where are they coming from? Learn how to collect and analyze data. Input your findings into our emissions calculation software.
- Practice the Greenhouse Gas Protocol—the international standard for carbon accounting.
Sessions 2 & 3: Make an emissions reduction plan.
- Identify your best opportunities to reduce emissions and costs.
- Build your own emissions reduction strategy.
- Forecast financial and climate change benefits.
- Create an actionable plan to reduce your emissions.
Session 4: Communicate and celebrate.
- Inspire your team to actively participate in your emissions reduction plan.
- Share your Climate Smart Certification in your internal and external marketing efforts.
- Become a climate leader in your industry.
- Learn how to become carbon neutral.
Upcoming Training Dates
Don't see a time that works for you?
Get in touch with us to find out more about our on-demand training or other training times.